Black Friday Special!!
Register and pay your $99 registration fee during our Black Friday sale and your athlete will receive a “Five Star starter kit” Includes: Shirt, Sling Bag and Water Bottle
Fundamentals is our newest Non Competitive cheer program that allows athletes to learn the basics of cheerleading. During our next session we will have one team, the Shooting Stars.
The Shooing Stars team is open to kids ages 6 to 14 and introduce the basics of cheer: stunting, jumps, motions, and a short routine. Athletes will spend 10 weeks working with their teams and perform at the World of Wars competition on January 18th, 2023 in Reno.
Teams begin Sunday January 7th.
Register today before space runs out!
- $329 for the 10 week Session (Includes team training, Tank Top, Shorts and bow)
- $99 down to reserve your spot and $115 per month due February 1st and March 1st, 2023
- Shooting Stars will practice on Sundays from 4:30-6pm.
- If we have over 30 athletes we will split this into two teams that will both practice at the same time.
- Practices begin Sunday January 8th and end Sunday March 12th.