WHAT MAKES FIVE STAR DIFFERENT?
- Five Star offers three types of competitive teams to help your child succeed
- With over 250 competitive athletes we have a team at your child’s age and skill level
- Five Star has attended the USASF Cheerleading worlds since 2014 and had five top ten placements
- In 2023, “Dream” our worlds team attended the inaugural World All Star Federation Championship and won
- In 2022 we attend the All Star Worlds and came home with “Solstice” our Senior 2 receiving Gold, “Omni” our Senior Coed 3 taking Silver and Midnight, our NT Coed Level 5 taking Bronze.
- Five Star has sent over 20 teams to All Star Worlds and The Summit in Orlando Florida
- In 2018 we won NCA Nationals with Shooting Stars, our International Senior Coed 3
- With many top placements, paid bids and tons of fun at competitions, Five Star is the place to be!
WHAT IS COMPETITIVE CHEER?
Competitive Cheer is a year round sport designed to have something for people of all ages and abilities. Athletes are placed on teams with athletes of similar age and ability, and compete against other teams from around the country. Competitive cheer does not involve any actual “Cheering” these days. Routines are performed to a set time of music and involve stunting, tumbling, jumps and dance. Our action packed exciting routines get the blood pumping as much for the crowd as they do for the athletes on the mat.
BE A PART OF THE BEST
Five Star is the only program in Northern Nevada to consistently offer teams Levels 1-Worlds Level 6. We have teams enrolling throughout the year for more information about all our cheer program has to offer click the links below.
Join our Fundamentals Team
Our Fundamentals program is the best way to get started in competitive cheer for the first time athlete. Our fundamentals teams run 8-10 weeks and perform once for their family and friends! g them to learn the sport without the stress of competing, while still performing!
Join our HYPE Teams
Here at Five Star our HYPE teams are a great way to start seeing what All Star cheer is all about. These limited travel teams run six months and are a great way for athletes to start with competitive cheer! Many of our HYPE athletes also do High School or SYFL/Pop Warner Cheer
Our Elite and Premier teams are for athletes who want a full year cheer experience. Teams begin each year in May and end in April. These teams have skill requirements. We have teams for kids ages 3-19